Even with a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine, there’s always room for a little snack. These American Psycho Cupcakes by @alisonsthoughtfulbites will definitely hit the spot! Vanilla Cake with Lemon Filling, Topped with Vanilla Buttercream, White Chocolate Shavings and Fondant Decorations. Here, a quick and easy recipe for Lemon Cupcake Filling.
Lemon Cupcake Filling
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup water
- Mix sugar, salt and cornstarch in a pot.
- Over medium heat, stir in water. Cook until the mixture starts to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and lemon peel.
- Slowly stir in fresh lemon juice.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Let come to room temp. before using.
To find more fun recipes, follow Alison here and stay tuned for our July horror recipe!
Now, let go of your willpower and dig in!